just some odds 'n ends
- I'm co-director of Video Project, an impact-oriented distributor of documentary films
- I did this distribution webinar in collaboration with Filmmakers Collaborative SF, seemed pretty well received
- Was on this virtual panel for the Berlin & Beyond Film Festival called The Beauty of Immersion: Past, Present + Future of Cinema
- Guest lectured on distribution and film fests at Liverpool John Moores University and chaired the documentary jury for their MA film fest
- Wrote this piece on Nathan Fielder's series The Rehearsal where I attempted to clarify the muddied waters of non-fictional visual media and so called "hybrid" forms, including reflections from two of the most prominent filmmakers in this space, Robert Greene and Sophy Romvari. Ended up self-publishing as a google doc, but it was well circulated and received and has been cited in some other published pieces.
- Was invited to submit a ballot to the 2022 Sight and Sound Greatest Films of All Time poll, here's what I said were my favorites